Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcem to my summer

Hi last summer i went to camp the worst 2 things at camp are miskeatos bacaust i got lots of them and at the over night and some of us bering our pillow and we hickwd for hours and it killed my hands. When we got there we put our stulf down in a little cabin and when it was sleep time I had to sahsir with a kid and at the middle of the night we was was taking up all the plankit and I was so cood. I tryer tajing some away but he was hoding on to the blankit and when I woak up i got more miskeato bits and I felt sick but when we started walking I didnt feel sick and we made it just in time to take a shower the next day I saw my brother and lucky for him he took the short cut to threre and back but we took the long way and back bua most all we had fun

No comments:

Post a Comment